Welcome to Stone County Schools Child Nutrition Webpage
We Are Ready for You!!
We Are Ready for You!!

Welcome Back!

Important News:

  • Check out www.mypaymentsplus.com to create a FREE account to view your child's purchase history and receive low balance alerts.  You may also make payments via website for a small fee.  Payments will be accepted starting on August 1, 2017 for this school year.
  • If you are interested in completing a free/reduced meal application, please get these turned in to your child's school or our county office as soon as possible. Our state requires that a new application be completed each school year.  Only ONE APPLICATION per household is needed.



USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

For all other FNS nutrition assistance programs, State or local agencies, and their subrecipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement: 

 In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

 Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  

 (1)        Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;  

(2)        Fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

(3)        Email: program.intake@usda.gov. 

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Our mission is to IGNITE within every student a passion for learning, to INSPIRE the pursuit of excellence,
and to INSTILL the desire to lead a productive, purposeful life.